Features for the IR Department
Financial Results Briefing Calendar
What is Financial Results Briefing Calendar?
Your information on financial results briefings can be posted free of charge and widely disseminated to securities companies and institutional investors.
It is also possible to post information related to financial results such as briefing schedule and various materials. Recommended for those who want to increase the number of participants in financial results briefings.
Advantages of Financial Results Briefing Calendar
1. Disclose date and time of financial results briefing
Increase your chances of being discovered by new investors by allowing your information to reach institutional investors and securities companies.
2. Pick your event format
Choose between “on-site,” “live streaming,” “pre-recorded video streaming,” or “recorded.”
3. Reach out to your participants
Information can be made available to participants of institutional investors and securities companies who applied to your event.
Minsetstu Investor Database (MID)
What is Minsetsu Investor Database (MID)
You can access a database of institutional investors in Japan and overseas . We provide information necessary for IR operations, such as understanding the status of actual shareholders, investor analysis, and targeting, at the lowest price in the industry.
Features of the MID
Lowest Price in the Industry
The lowest prices in the industry is realized by specializing in the information necessary for IR operations.
Any data can be easily edited and be downloaded as PDF or Excel file format.
Data is provided through an alliance with FactSet covering 120 countries, to provide the latest domestic and international investors fund data.
Information held is updated within one week after information is made available.
Advantages of the MID
1. Know the current status of the shareholders for your company
- The ratios of institutional investors, insiders, ETFs, mutual funds, and others.
- Check the positioning status of all the shareholdings by investors and funds
- View the changes over time, i.e. from the past to the most recent period
2. Check information on institutional investors
- Grasp the status of shareholdings: number of the shares, time of acquisition, and profit/loss
- Check the profile information on the institutional investor: investment style, assets under management, and whether the investor is an activist or not
- Check the profile information on his or her shares: country, sector, size, etc.
3. Reach out to new investors
- Check the status of shareholders for the other companies in the same industry, i.e. find out which investors own the shares of the other companies.
- Check the time-series changes of institutional investors, i.e. changes in shareholdings for companies similar to your company in terms of country, sector, size, etc.
IR Meeting Calendar
What is IR Meeting Calendar?
It is a system that allows you to easily arrange meetings with domestic and overseas institutional investors. All you need to do is set the available time slots on the Minsetsu and contact the institutional investor with the individual URL to access the calendar. Available times are updated in real time, allowing you to arrange meetings with multiple institutional investors at once.
Advantages of the IR Meeting Calendar
1. Simplified Meeting Arrangements
The time required to finalize a schedule can be reduced.
2. Create Opportunities to Meet with Institutional Investors
About 80% of registered companies have generated new meetings.
3. Integration with External Calendars
Sync with Google Calendar and Outlook
4. Meeting Notes
Refer to past meetings and create notes.
5. Prevent Double Booking
Prevents human error and reduces work-hours by arranging efficiently.
6. Selection of Institutional Investors to Publish Schedule
Focused approach to targeted institutional investors.
7. Create Multiple Calendars
Up to 20 calendar patterns can be created.
Online Briefing Support
What is Online Briefing Support?
We provide total support from the first Zoom webinar. We can also support real-time and hybrid sessions.
Process of Online Briefing Support
- Webinar Preparation
- We issue the webinar URL and create a questionnaire. We also provide a lecture on how to operate the Zoom webinar.
- Institutional Investor Relations
- We will send out an e-mail to our own approach list of institutional investors.
- We will conduct a rehearsal in the same format as the actual event. Please prepare slide materials to be used at the financial results briefing.
- Briefing Session
- After the briefing, we will provide the participants’ questionnaire responses, a list of participants, and the record of the Q&A session.